life with the longs

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

what to do?


Well, I can't find her email so I'm just going to post a few pictures from a few shoots I've done this year. This is by no means my "photography site" but merely a way to share a little of my "work." Hope I do this right so you can see them...and email me your email address again! :o)












Posted by it's a "long" story at 1:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • January (2)
  • July (2)
  • May (1)
  • April (1)
  • March (3)
  • February (3)
  • December (1)
  • October (2)
  • May (1)
  • March (2)
  • January (1)
  • August (1)

who i am.

My photo
it's a "long" story
i am rachel. i have been married to derek since march 17, 2007. he is the most incredible man i've ever met! he is a freelance web designer, but a full-time computer technician. i am a freelance photographer, but a full-time educator. we are absolute best friends!
View my complete profile

Followers

4 year anniversary

4 year anniversary
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.