Thursday, February 17, 2011

don't hate the camera...



Can you guess where we were??

Today took me to the Martin P.D. center near Hillsboro Village. This meant two really fun things...1-walking to lunch because it was nice out...and 2-lunch out! Well, 3 things were cool about this...some of my favorite work friends were there also!

I just had to bring my baby along (my camera if you're confused). However, the subjects of my shooting were not excited about this. Here's a few pictures from the day. I needed a fix! And I needed to practice and keep transferring that new knowledge to my long-term memory! Thanks for being such good sports you guys!

Rachel




I want this bag!!

My BFF!


Nice, overcast sky...
BEAUTIFUL Michelle!!

Lots of laughter today with these girls...





Crossing the road and being annoyed by me...lol!  





Okay...now I'm just showing off my new skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment